Is your home not selling? Are you approaching your moving deadline?
Are you disappointed and feel a sense of rejection?
HOMETOWN ROOF CLEANING HAS SOME ANSWERS!
Typically, there are three reasons that your home has not sold.
- Marketing – Are you and/or your agent using the following:
- A properly placed for sale sign, drawing attention to when open houses are scheduled
- MLS (Multiple listing services) directories
- Flyers & feature sheets
- Additional advertising, including (but not limited to): classified ads, local advertising, and the internet (SEO, PPC, Social Media, et al).
- Targeted marketing – utilizing any form of promotion to niche groups that are most likely to purchase your home i.e. targeted mail outs
- Home showings – how many did your home get during the listing?
- Feedback – are you listening to how your prospects are responding?
- Contracts – the single biggest test of home marketing
- Has your home been fully prepared to go on the market?
- Do you have an awareness of others see your home – its strengths and weaknesses?
- Has your home’s condition been analyzed and reviewed by a professional?
- Please note that general appearance can be vital to producing a potential buyer.
- Most listing that expire due so because they were overpriced
- There are two ways to determine the value of a home:
1) Comparative market analysis
2) Expose your home to the market
Hometown Roof Cleaning will help you in selling your home. We are proud to offer our contracting services should you need assistance with any of the above issues. Exterior pressure washing, safe roof cleaning, wood fence & deck cleaning, concrete driveway cleaning, & pool deck cleaning are all services that we offer that can improve the condition of your home to help it sell!. Our certified professionals are happy to help you prepare your home for resale in the fullest. Home town roof cleaning will make a difference for you!
We can help get your home sold in: